Do More with Less: Optimize Workforce Planning with Powerful HR Tech
In 2023, everyone is trying to do more with less. Workforce planning is an ongoing, critical strategic effort that helps you identify talent and skill gaps today which will impact your ability to reach your goals in the future.
In this webinar, experts from HiBob, Greenhouse and Oyster discussed how leveraging your tech stack can help you make data-driven talent decisions and improve processes, in order to be better prepared for change and meet long-term demand.
This webinar covers:
- What the current economic challenges facing HR are, from experts in the field
- What is workforce planning and why is it crucial when facing market headwinds?
- Data driven reorgs, pivots, and scaling up and scaling down when needed, to meet business goals
- Best practices to set your distributed team up for success
- Aligning your global teams and your tech stack for more efficient HR processes
Answering the Most-Asked HR Questions for 2023
Hiring Without Borders: How to Navigate International and Domestic Employment Laws
Curious about Oyster? Book a personalized demo
Leave your details and one of our experts will be in touch.