The Art of Influence: A Chief People Officer’s Guide to Influencing the Executive Suite
Chief People Officers face the critical challenge of effectively influencing CEOs and the rest of the executive suite to drive impactful change–and concretely connect people programs to business results. This fireside chat with Barbra Gago, CEO & Founder at Pando, and Tony Jamous, CEO and Co-founder at Oyster, explores the art of influence in the C-suite.
- What it takes to get buy-in from your CEO
- How to effectively navigate and influence the C-Suite
- Ways HR leaders can add more value to the top level execs
- How to keep HR initiatives top of mind and aligned with business objectives
- Tactical ways to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in your business
Intentional Leadership in 2023: Revitalize Your Culture & People
Unlocking Collaboration in a Globally Distributed Workforce
Curious about Oyster? Book a personalized demo
Leave your details and one of our experts will be in touch.